cn't figure out hp rack enclosure A3312A on asc 29160 bulk adaptec scsi controller

gigi71 gigimorphe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 13:39:45 PST 2009

hi

i try to connect this old fox (hp rack enclosure A3312A) on my fujitsu
siemens prolinea server with asc 29160 bulk adaptec scsi controller but when
i do the scanning i got no device message i have also terminated the end of
enclosure the diskd r df (diferental) or i am wrong or i have no good cable
or the adaptec card is new to this old storage.any idea?
i am good on neetworking also on progrming but i  haven't got time to play
enough with scsi.(but i like them more than ide or sata)

can youlease enyone help me what to do or give me the right direction.

thank you again

gigi