LSI SAS 1064E in FreeBSD 6.2

supportsobaka at mail.ru supportsobaka at mail.ru
Thu Oct 11 00:24:37 PDT 2007

Hello

>> LSI Logic **AS1064**, LSI Logic AS1068

LX> No, this is just because the documentation lagging behind code change,
LX> but the code is there so it should work.

LX> The support was MFC'ed at: Thu Jun 8 17:47:35 2006 UTC (16 months ago)
LX> by mjacob.

LX> Therefore, if it does not work, could you please let us know (preferably
LX> with pciconf -lv output if you could, so we will be able to figure out
LX> what's happening) so we can fix it?

It is impossible even start system now. It stops before HDD's
initialization, after:

Timecounters tick every 1.000 msec
ipfw2 (+ipv6) initialized, divert loadable, rule-based forwarding disabled, default to accept, logging limited to 100 packets/entry by default

Boot from CD not helped too :(
We will try today something else...

Is any idea from you, how to boot system on this machine with LSI
SAS 1064E controller?

                        mailto:supportsobaka at mail.ru