kern/103602: drive gets wedged on READ CD CAPACITY if no disc is in

Christian Gusenbauer c47g at gmx.at
Wed Apr 25 18:27:10 UTC 2007

Hi Josh!

Thanks for your patch. But unfortunately, my problem is a little bit different
to yours. I get the errors when accessing the ATA drive using /dev/acd0. My
problem doesn't seem to be ATAPI-CAM related.

So, I'm glad that obviously Thomas' last patch solved your problem, but I'
afraid, it is not the solution for my problem :-(.

Ciao,
Christian.