NAS w/ multipath

Tim Spencer tspencer at hungry.com
Tue Feb 7 13:37:05 PST 2006

On Feb 7, 2006, at 12:22 PM, Tom Samplonius wrote:
>   It might an idea for a few people to get together some dollars
> for a sponsership on FreeBSD SAN support, specifically:
>
> - isp driver updates (timeout handling)
> - Multipath support support, either in CAM SCSI layer or in GEOM
> disk layer.

	Hey, if anybody is willing to take the money, I've got some
waiting...  We use the isp driver a lot at Ironport.com, and would
LOVE multipathing, or even just a better way to handle a WWPN going
away and then coming back somewhere else.  Last year, I got some
budget to throw at somebody, but the person who we were talking to
didn't have the time to do it.  I'm pretty sure I could get some of
that $$ again.
	Who can do the work, how much will it take, and who else is
interested?  Anybody?  :-)  Thanks, and have fun!

		-tspencer