isp issues on recent -STABLE

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Mon Aug 14 11:34:48 UTC 2006

On 08/14/06 03:59, Geoff Buckingham wrote:

> Curiosity just lead me to the acnc website. The html data-sheets suggest
> the arrays support 253 commands, the PDFs 255! It also reads to me as if
> this is per FC port not per LUN. You will presumably have better
> informaton with whatever documentation these devices shipped with.

*sigh* - I was going by what I was told on the phone by one of their
support people.  I trust the lowest number :)

I see that now too.  I'll try setting that lower (80 should be good for
each of the three LUNs per array).

Thanks everyone for the hints/help - I'll report back once I know if
that made any difference.

Eric