Hi about SCSI problem installing FreeBSD

ehrhard.herbst at sz-online.de ehrhard.herbst at sz-online.de
Sat Apr 22 06:44:23 UTC 2006

Hello Eric,

up to now I don't have a solution for the problem.
I didn't receive an answer from freebsd-scsi at freebsd.org to solve the
problem.
I could not find any reason for the changes in the SCSI driver between
versions 5.2 and 6.0.

Sorry, that the situation is still the same.
It would be nice if you keep me informed if you got an solution as I will do.

Best regards

E. Herbst.