LIP destroyed xxx active commands

Tom Samplonius tom at uniserve.com
Mon Apr 10 19:51:11 UTC 2006

Eric,

   It seems that isp0 is connected to a loop topology network (as opposed to a
point to point, or fabric), and something keeps initializing the loop by sending
a LIP command.

   Are you plugging or unplugging things into the loop all of the time?  Or are
you loop part on a switch, and someone else is plugging or unplugging things
from the fabric?  If you are going straight into a switch, it might be better to
change the port to a fabric port instead.

Tom