Open-iSCSI multi-platfrom implementation of iSCSI

Dmitry Yusupov dmitry_yus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 07:40:01 PST 2005

Hi Guys,

www.open-iscsi.org is a new cool project which features some
noticeable performance improvements for soft-based iSCSI Initiator plus
other number of exciting abilities such as independent transport, multi-
platform support and better user-space vs. kernel split.
To achieve better portability and code reuse across platforms Open-iSCSI
project moves 75% of the code to the user-space. Kernel is only concerns
about data moving. Working implementation available for Linux-2.6.x.
Read more on project's web page.

Could we join your effort for existing iSCSI/CAM beta and Open-iSCSI?

Thanks,
Dmitry