iSCSI initiator driver beta version, testers wanted

Jason Nguyen jason at arrk.com
Thu Mar 10 18:01:34 PST 2005

Hi Danny,

I'd be interested in testing out your initiator for FreeBSD.  We're running
version FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p9
and I'd like to try it with our Lefthandnetworks NSM 150s, iSCSI SANS.

What would you like me to do, in commenting and reporting bugs?

Thanks,

Jason Nguyen
ARRK Product Development Group
IT Manager
Tel: 858.626.2391
Fax: 858.410-3702
Email: jason at arrk.com

ARRK PDG's Statement regarding confidential information:

This email message, and any attached files, is for the sole use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy
all copies of the original message. Receipt of this transmission is
official notification
that any information contained herein as well as any oral discussions
referenced herein
are to be considered Confidential and Proprietary Information as defined in
the ARRK
Product Development Group Non-Disclosure/Non-Compete Agreement if one was
signed
by the recipient or the Business, Company or Organization with whom the
recipient is employed.
Any aspect of this communication that is considered personal in nature,
expression of opinion
or not related to the business of ARRK Product Development Group is to be
considered the
responsibility of the individual sender and not of ARRK Product Development
Group which
accepts no liability for the personal actions or opinions expressed by its
employees.