iSCSI initiator driver beta version, testers wanted

Danny Braniss danny at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue Mar 8 07:06:21 GMT 2005

well, i guess all is ok, since im not getting much feedback :-)
anyways, this is my new problem:
o- the target accepts the login, but does not supply a valid device, usually
   because some admin. problem. I would like to be able to report the problem
   to the initiator and I need some clues. The cam will, if successful
   create /dev/da*, on failure nothing, so Q: how can this be found out
   without getting into the actual SCSI transactions?

thanks,
	danny