help on the implemtation - SCSI enclosure services protocol

cm reddy cmreddy91 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 08:26:03 PST 2005

Hi,
Currently, I am working on writing a application
software for getting the information from FC RAID,
which haiving 14 FC disks.
I want to extract the RAID encosure info, such as
power supply, temp and alarm status etc. I came to
know that, these information can be extracted by
sending the SCSI pass through commands using the SES
protocol.

Can u please me, how to go forward? If there is
already implemneted source code of SES protocol(even
for other unix flavors), Please let me know ?

Thanks
CM Reddy