Tyan k8sr lockups

Roger Marquis marquis at roble.com
Sat Apr 2 13:01:15 PST 2005

Gary Mu1der <gmulder at infotechfl.com> wrote:
>Any idea how we can get more diagnostics on what in FreeBSD is causing
>the crash?

This wasn't a U320 SCSI system by any chance?  The reason I ask is
that it is very similar to problem a few months ago, on a Tyan
S2881, which turned out to be pci-x bus related.  Have also seen
similar/identical issues with other Tyan boards when used with U320
SCSI controllers.

--
Roger Marquis
Roble Systems Consulting