ServeRAID-6M on x335 with Freebsd 5.2

yh tan yh at techie.com
Sun Mar 28 19:18:08 PST 2004

Hello,

My apologies, there's another typo on the "hard-coded"
vendor/deviceID values for ServeRAID-6M on x335 with
Freebsd 5.2,

Please use this values instead...

/usr/src/sys/dev/ips/ips.h
===========================
#define IPS_VENDOR_ID                   0x9005
#define IPS_MORPHEUS_DEVICE_ID          0x0250

Recompile your kernel and install it.
This hard-coded values will work for serveraid-6M cards only!
sorry for the rest u need to use pciconf -lv to check the
device id (????) for your adaptec cards and replace the "????"
for the "morpheus_device_id" 0x????.

My apologies for confusing any individual using my previous 'wrong'
values and couldn't get the card to work.

Cheers,
Yanghwee.