Adaptec 2120s

Scott Long scottl at freebsd.org
Thu Mar 18 00:07:18 PST 2004

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Albert Shih wrote:
>  Le 17/03/2004 à 21:44:19-0400, Marc G. Fournier a écrit
> >
> > What kind of drives on the machine?
>
> Standard SCSI (I think Hitachi) 76 GO/15000 rpm disck. Why ? There somes
> differences ?
>
> Thanks for you answer.
>
> Regards.

These messages aren't terribly surprising, so long as they don't trigger
an actual failure.  Ultra320 stresses the hardware and the cables to the
max, and sometimes transient glitches pop up that require a bus reset.
If the messages start getting more frequent or generate actual I/O
failures then you'll want to check your cables for kinks and breaks.

Scott