IBM x345 + EXP400

J.Molinger j.molinger at chello.nl
Wed Aug 11 22:45:23 PDT 2004

I have approx. 8 IBM x345 machines running FreeBSD (5.2.1 release). They
have all a ServeRaid 6M controller because there is also a LTO drive
connected. Works fine no problem. What kind of RAID solution are you having.
We also have the EXP400 (very nice indeed!!).
I should go for the 5.x Freebsd. 5.3 will be released very shortly.
The ServeRAID cd works. If else you can configure RAID1 through the bios of
the LSI controller.

See also
http://www.freebsdforums.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchi
d=346895&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Greetz

Jeroen Molinger