3ware twe driver

Pailloncy Jean-Gérard pailloncy at ifrance.com
Thu Sep 11 14:45:07 PDT 2003

Hello,

I use a OpenBSD box with a 3ware card.
The FreeBSD driver has the possibility to rebuild a degraded array.
But the OpenBSd one's, wich is based on the FreeBSD one's, has not.
I ask the developer of the OpenBSD twe driver if he plans to add this
in a futur.
He answers me that maybe he will have a look inside the FreeBSD driver,
but he would prefer to have better documentation from 3ware.

I was wondering if you have some documentation that it is related to
the 3ware card that help you  to build the FreeBSD driver  ? and if it
is available ?

Tx for any help.

Jean-Gérard Pailloncy