Support for Adaptec 2120S

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 29 15:47:05 PST 2003

On 2003.10.29 16:23:52 +0100, Albert Shih wrote:

> Now me reseller tel me the
>
> 	LSI MegaRaid USCSI320-1
>
> work fine under FreeBSD, but the problem is I thinks he don't known what's
> FreeBSD (He only known linux and the other trick name Win....).
>
> But again I can't find this card in the HARDWARE.TXT

It's not listed in the hardware notes, but 'MegaRAID 320-1' is listed in
the manual page for the amr(4) [1] driver - at least the names are very
similar.

I don't know the card, so of course I can't guarantee that it works, but
I would guess it does.

Hope this helps.

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=amr&manpath=FreeBSD+4.9-RELEASE

--