Adaptec 2100s monitoring script

Ken Menzel kenm at icarz.com
Mon Oct 20 10:33:40 PDT 2003

cd  /usr/ports/sysutils/asr-utils
make install

I then wrote a quick perl script to tie this in with nagios:
Port:   nagios-1.1_2

If you run Nagios and want my script (check_raidutil.pl) let me know.

-----------------------------
here is some sample output:
kirk# raidutil -L logical
Address    Type              Manufacturer/Model         Capacity
Status
-----
d0b0t0d0   RAID 1 (Mirrored) ADAPTEC  RAID-1            17366MB
Optimal

kirk# dmesg | grep asr
asr0: <Adaptec Caching SCSI RAID> mem 0xf4000000-0xf5ffffff irq 5 at
device 10.1 on pci1
asr0: major=154
asr0: ADAPTEC 2100S FW Rev. 320P, 1 channel, 256 CCBs, Protocol I2O
da0 at asr0 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
da1 at asr0 bus 0 target 2 lun 0
kirk#