sym53c416 driver

AndersØstergårdJensen aj at pricom.dk
Fri Apr 18 03:55:28 PDT 2003

Hi,

Actually, I would like to start hacking kernels, and maybe the scsi
subsystem would be a good place for me to start.
Do you recommend any documents I can start reading? I'm quite good at C,
so the only problem is the knowledge of hacking hardware.

Digitally Yours,

--
Anders Østergård Jensen
Skribent / freelance writer - Privat Computer

"We'll focus on the quasar in the mist..."  - Spiral Stairs

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:34:14 +0000 (UTC)
"Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net> uttered: