AsciiDoctor

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu May 7 08:14:43 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm planning to migrate from Linux to Free/PC-BSD soon and checking about the
status of some ports which I might be using regularly.

Seeing that the last version of AsciiDoctor is 0.1.4 while there is already
1.5 available since quite some time, I wonder if there is some specific
reason (besides usual lack of time of packagers) for not having latest
version within the ports tree?

It's interesting to note that while I was on Debian Sid, there was package
for Asciidoctor-1.5, but there is e.g. none for openSuSE Tumbleweed which I
use now.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Everyone is forced to act helplessly according to the qualities
he has acquired from the modes of material nature; therefore no