Gitlab-Port: rubygems status

Torsten Zühlsdorff ports at toco-domains.de
Tue May 5 12:56:18 UTC 2015

Hello Michael,

>> I document the progress here:
>> http://ports.toco-domains.de/gitlab-gem-dependencies.html
>
> Thanks for all the PRs, I hope to test all these on Friday and put up
> reviews in Phabricator to get everything on track.

Thanks therefore. I'm looking forward the tests. :)

Is there something i can help you with?

Today i created my own portstree and aggregate all patches and new ports
for further testing. I've already reworked one patch and one port.

I think i'm going to find some extra time for testing before friday.

If somebody is interested in testing and the actual progress, it is
possible to create a diff with all patches and ports and current work at
gitlib with the following command:

svn diff -r 19:HEAD
svn://svn.toco-domains.de/freebsd-ports/branches/gitlab/portstree_2015-05-05_09_30_00/

Currently i'm testing if all the dependencies are
linked/defined/installed correctly. This is relatively time-consuming.
This last test broke after 162 installed ports.

Greetings,
Torsten