portupgrade-devel issue

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 12 21:06:41 UTC 2011

Stanislav Sedov píše v po 12. 09. 2011 v 14:01 -0700:
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 22:36:16 +0200
> Pav Lucistnik <pav at FreeBSD.org> mentioned:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > this came up on pointyhat. Can you fix portupgrade-devel port to stop
> > spamming /usr/ports/distfiles (or whatever $DISTDIR happens to be) with
> > files that are not listed in distinfo?
> >
> > I see you're doing some creative things with git, it can live in /tmp
> > instead I suppose...
> >

> Hi!
>
> Sorry for that.
> What kind of extra files do you see?  It's not supposed to do this...

ls -l portupgrade-devel-9999,2/portupgrade/latest
lrwxr-xr-x  1 ports-amd64  wheel  44 Sep 11 07:07 portupgrade-devel-9999,2/portupgrade/latest -> /tmp/distfiles//portupgrade/pkgtools-.tar.gz

Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>
It also explains why paper clips just lie there while you look at them,
but as soon as you turn your back, they run away, giggling wildly, and
transform themselves into coat hangers.