ports/158827: devel/rubygem-rdoc: fix compatibility with ruby 1.8

Stanislav Sedov stas at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 13 04:31:53 UTC 2011

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:14:07 +0000
"Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci at p6m7g8.com> mentioned:

> On 07/12/11 19:20, Stanislav Sedov wrote:
> >  > RDoc 3.6 is still compatible with ruby 1.8, although it was lately marked as BROKEN for ruby 1.8. > The NetBSD guys have fixed the problem for pkgsrc:
> >
> >  It actually installs fine for me if I just kill the
> >  RUBY_VER=	1.9
> >  line.
> Something else is amiss.  Feel free to revert if you think it helps.

Well, I don't want to until I know it's safe...

--
Stanislav Sedov
ST4096-RIPE