ports/153965: [new port] security/rubygem-bcrypt-ruby : Sophisticated and secure hash algorithm for passwords

Jason Helfman jhelfman at e-e.com
Fri Jan 14 01:40:10 UTC 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/153965; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jason Helfman <jhelfman at e-e.com>
To: Stanislav Sedov <stas at FreeBSD.org>
Cc: Jason Helfman <jhelfman at experts-exchange.com>, FreeBSD PR followup <bug-followup at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: ports/153965: [new port] security/rubygem-bcrypt-ruby :
 Sophisticated and secure hash algorithm for passwords
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:29:54 -0800

 I was going based off of the name of the gem. It is called bcrypt-ruby.
 I am fine with a name change, if the port works.

 On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 05:28:34PM -0800, Stanislav Sedov thus spake:

 --
 Jason Helfman
 System Administrator