Ruby 1.9 this weekend

Philip M. Gollucci pgollucci at p6m7g8.com
Sun Aug 21 02:28:15 UTC 2011

Do it! horray! horray!

On 08/20/11 00:09, Steve Wills wrote:

Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci at p6m7g8.com) c: 703.336.9354
VP Infrastructure,                Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.