www/tomcat7 bug in rc.d startup script when clear_tmp_enable="YES"

Devin Teske devin.teske at fisglobal.com
Tue Sep 6 20:11:04 UTC 2011

Yes, seriously. It's poor netiquette.

> > I was asking you if you think that there is a warranted need to add an "AFTER"
> > feature which rcorder(8) currently lacks.
>
> I understood the question. Do you understand the answer?

Seriously?

Who in their right mind would have extrapolated a contextual response such as:

'Why, no, I don't think that there is a need for an "AFTER" feature, since the "REQUIRE" keyword accomplishes the same thing.'

>From your actual response of:

'man rcorder'

There's no implied context in your response. It looks like a blatant uncontextual RTFM (especially so since it came through in under 10 seconds).

Shit, the least you could have done was the following to let me know that you were giving a contextual response:

man rcorder | less +/BUGS
--
Devin