Trivial PR, fix shutdown of rc services started with onestart (fwd)

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 14 20:18:04 UTC 2010

This issue has come up several times in the past, and previously I've been
opposed to making changes since I don't regard typing "onestop" an
overwhelming burden. :)  However there is a reasonable argument to be made
for having things work when the system is shut down.

I'm not sure the patch in the PR is right (mostly for lack of examination
or testing), but I'm wondering what people think about the general idea of
having the shutdown action ignore whether _enable is on?

Doug

 			-- Pablo Picasso