Profile rc idea

Yves Guérin yvesguerin at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 3 14:21:17 UTC 2009

Dear Sir,

I forgot to tell you that if you put a menu during the boot process, after the forth menu and if the user loads the splashscreen, your menu will never be visible to the end-user, because the splashscreen will be over the menu (on top), you have to unload the screensaver kermel module.  I experienced it, so after 10 minutes I were wondering what happen to my laptop and after hitting the "esc" key I were able to see my menu (console).  It happens on my old laptop with freebsd 6.1 so your mileage may vary.

Regards,

Yves Guerin