rc.d/ike broken. retire it?

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 26 19:46:08 UTC 2006

Simon L. Nielsen wrote:

> So, I finally got around to adding an rc.d script to the isakmpd port.

Thanks! If I can make one small suggestion, you might want to review the
section on rc.d scripts in the Porter's Handbook for a couple small points,
but other than that it looks good!

> Both racoon2 and ipsec-tools also installs rc.d scipts now, so are
> there any objections to removing the src/etc/rc.d/ike script from
> HEAD?

No objections here, please sharpen that axe! It's probably worth also
MFC'ing the change after the 6.1-RELEASE, IMO.

Thanks again,

Doug