New jail_interface broken in 6.1-RELEASE

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Jun 13 18:51:54 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 20:20 +0200, Philipp Wuensche wrote:
> Ken Smith wrote:

> >> re@ has been quite busy with 5.5R. I'm sure they didn't forget about it.
> >>

> > Sorry, this is in my lap.  I'll try to get started on it in the next day
> > or two.
>
> Hmm just a little nag-mail, any news on this subject?
>
> greetings,
> philipp

Coming.  When I sent the message above I didn't realize it hadn't been
fully merged into RELENG_6 yet and we like things to sit there for a
little while before an Errata Notice gets done to make sure there aren't
problems.  HEAD isn't always a sufficient test for something that's
going to be an Errata Notice.

It went into RELENG_6 last week so I should be able to do the final
packaging of the Errata Notice soon.

Sorry for the delay.

--
                                                Ken Smith