loopback mounts

Florent Thoumie flz at xbsd.org
Wed Jul 12 10:50:36 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 12:32 +0200, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Brooks Davis <brooks at one-eyed-alien.net> writes:
> > On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 06:47:30PM +0200, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> > > You don't need any extra fields - just add "late" to the options
> > > column and teach mount(8) to ignore it.
> > Sorry, poor terminology on my part.  That's what I meant to suggest.
>
> OK, see attached patch.

Looks fine. I'd just add a 'echo "Mounting late file systems:"' before
the call to mount in the rc.d script, to be consistent with
mountcritremote (but, then it's not consistent with mountcritlocal
anymore).

Seems reasonable to add 'echo "Mounting critical local file systems:"'
in mountcritlocal as well.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz at FreeBSD.org