Changes in compat{4,5}x (using misc/ldconfig_compat)

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 6 19:27:58 UTC 2006

Marcus Alves Grando wrote:
> People,
>
> I change compat{4,5}x to use ldconfig_compat, this change fix rc.d
> script starting too late. With this, ldconfig run automaticaly on
> startup and doesn't need add compat{4,5}x_enable in rc.conf.

Speaking strictly as the last person to do any significant work on these
two, I have had this conversion on my TO DO list for some time, but have not
been able to get to it, so I welcome anyone else who wants to take the lead
on this. :)

Doug