mysql dependencies, but I have mariadb

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Thu Jan 29 19:46:00 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 09:52:02AM -0600, Graham Allan wrote:
> I don't have any definitive answer for you but I *believe* you want to
> set something like:
>
> USE_MYSQL_VER=55m
>
> where the "m" signifies to use the mariadb variant...

Oh, how embarassing. The line was sitting right there in my
/etc/make.conf. I didn't notice it. Apparently, what I want is:

WANT_MYSQL_VER=55m    # 55m for MariaDB, 55p for Percona

> Sorry but that's the extent of my notes on the subject!

But you pointed me at the right thing. Thanks!

--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you don't understand the