Not really RESOLVED, but also not php55's fault: Re: php55 change on datetime functions?

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Thu Jan 29 19:42:40 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 04:31:37PM +0000, Paul Macdonald wrote:
> On 28/01/2015 08:11, David Benfell wrote:
> > SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format
> try this?
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17598629/mysql-incorrect-datetime-format

Actually, it turned out the blame for this lies with Drupal. I even
reproduced it on drupal.org. (No, I really do not go around trying to
induce errors on other people's sites. Facepalm. I was trying to add a
note to a similar bug report.)

It never even occurred to me that some weird characters--emoji
actually--might be a problem. But they are for Drupal:

https://www.drupal.org/node/2260317/revisions/view/7217519/7217521

--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you don't understand the