425 security bad ip connecting

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Mon Jan 26 16:31:15 UTC 2015

I get the above or '425 Failed to establish connection' recently (today)
when trying to connect to ftp://ftp.gtlib.gatech.edu to look for *BSD
ISO's .... This has worked OK in the past (late last year) .... I am
using FireFox & tor to try to connect, as I have done for years now
(actually years w/ firefox, months w/ tor in the mix) ....
firefox-33.0,1, FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE-p5, tor-0.2.4.24. I did a pkg
upgrade in late Dec.2014, but have used ftp connections through FF since
then .... Any clues appreciated, any more info gladly provided ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III