Kickstarter Invitation

Emma Turing emma at robotbase.org
Mon Jan 19 09:38:09 UTC 2015

Hi, I'd like to invite you to back our Kickstarter project - The World's
First Personal Robot
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/403524037/personal-robot>.

 We're already 210% funded and the #1 Robot Project on Kickstarter now.

 PERSONAL ROBOT IS THE WHOLE PACKAGE:

   - The world's first personal assistant robot that can see, hear, smell,
move, and feel
  - The smartest home automation system (supports both Z-Wave and Zigbee)
  -  A photographer, storyteller, companion, security guard, and more