Looking for some Documentation in fine-tuning kernel variables on Jails

Chris Kiakas chris at lrckinfo.com
Tue Jan 13 21:34:28 UTC 2015

Hello,

I a have a system running 8 jails. The jails contain MySQL DBs, Apache and php. On one jail I’m running Redmine and it just started giving me a "stack level too deep” error. I believe that increasing the stack size limit from the current system from 524288 kB to possibly twice the size would resolve the error. I was looking for documentation/how to or possibly a book on tweaking  systems and/or jails.

If someone could just point me in the proper direction it would be much apreciated.

Thank you

Chris