自动回复:Pls remove me I have been hacked!!!

zep zgreenfelder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:04:03 UTC 2015

On 01/08/2015 06:34 PM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> Is that only me or others noticed too that every first message of new
> thread on this list if followed by junk like this. This apparently was
> delivered from domain
>
> sina.com.cn
>
> Would that be reasonable to reject all mail of that origin on the MX
> level?
>
> Sorry about sending spam in name of fighting spam.
>
> Valeri

I suspect it's a vacation auto responder, although I have no idea how to
translate the message.
it's poor form, but I'm not sure it rises to the level of being a good
reason to block a person's entire domain.   although if it keeps going
on, I could well see asking the list admins to remove/block the person
doing all the sending.

--
public gpg key id: AE60F64C