unable to build www/webkit-gtk2

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Tue Apr 28 16:17:32 UTC 2015

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:04:53 +0200 (CEST), Trond Endrestøl stated:

> On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:02-0400, Carmel NY wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:20:13 +0200 (CEST), Trond Endrestøl stated:
> >
> > > Right, my memory failed me again.
> > >
> > > Try:
> > >
> > > USE_GCC=4.8+
> >
> > Still fails wit the same message regarding versions.
>
> Unless you solve it, we have to wait until I can get home and check my
> VMs.

It fails with webkit-gtk3 also. I tried completely removing "webkit-gtk2" and
then building it to see if it made any difference. It didn't. "gnome" is the
maintainer of the port, so I am never going to get any support from there.

I would love to see proof that whoever submitted this port actually tried to
build it first.