ZFS-FreeBSD 10.1 -zpool degraded/5638733535486357169 REMOVED 0 0 0 was /dev/label/z3

Ricky G ricky1252 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:13:44 UTC 2015

Hey Motty,Reviewed your hardware and I'm still not quite positive on how the setup works. From what I understand, this rack has two separate servers running with two controllers that are connected providing shared access to the storage. Please correct me if I am mistaken. Someone else maybe more familiar may give you a better answer. I have never used nor seen something like this. However, I will still suggest what I suggested before, do hardware tests and make sure its not faulty. Swap this z3 drive with another drive and see if its that particular drive, or that particular port.
Regards,Ricky