That darn ZTS

Nancy Belle belle at antennex.com
Fri Apr 24 18:03:51 UTC 2015

Hi freebsd-questions

I thought I had everything straightened out and was careful to avoid anything related to threading. Also, commented out the ioncube loader for now.

BUT! Just now started up apache24 and found it went right back to the same old problem of looking for modules in a different place than that of what the httpd.conf sets forth.

The httpd.conf has this path to load modules:
/usr/local/libexec/apache24

But, the httpd-error.log shows it looks here instead as everytime before:
/usr/local/lib/php/20100525-zts

....with the error message:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/20100525-zts/bz2.so' - Cannot open "/usr/local/lib/php/20100525-zts/bz2.so" in Unknown on line 0

Never in all the years has installing/configuring apache/php caused such problems here. I'm becoming suicidal!!

I don't know what's happened to my head, but I compared the wrong loading. It's the php5 mods I need that are trying to load from the wrong place:
/usr/local/lib/php/20100525-zts/pdf.so instead of:
/usr/local/lib/php/20100525/pdf.so
I know I've bothered this list enough so will go on with the struggle as best I can.

Thanks to all!

--
All the best, :-)
Nancy Belle, belle at antennex.com