Seeking sponsorship for DRM-free 0s&1s

Andrew Lipstein editor at 0s-1s.com
Tue Apr 21 14:36:00 UTC 2015

To Whom It May Concern at FreeBSD,

My name is Andrew Lipstein and I'm the founder of 0s&1s Reads (0s-1s.com), a site built to challenge the ways we buy, sell and talk about books. Alongside our original conversation series, we offer DRM-free books and magazines on behalf of 100+ top publishing houses. In our first year, we've gained significant attention from the press and readers (sales have come from 20+ countries across 5 continents).

We've found footing in the lit community, spreading awareness of the harms of DRM through our site, in interviews, on Electric Literature and other media outlets. However, we have our sights set on an even more impactful future. Starting in June, we want to substantially bolster marketing efforts, increase our publishers' portion of profits from 80% to 100%, and augment/diversify our editorial. To help accomplish these goals, we're seeking site sponsors and showcasing them on both the homepage and a page dedicated to our sponsors. It would be an honor to include you in this group.

If interested, I'll pass along our Executive Summary & Sponsorship Outline for review. I'd also be more than happy to set up a call to answer any questions/clarifications.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Andrew Lipstein
Founder, 0s&1s Reads
0s-1s.com