Best Hosting Services in Tanzania

SpiderLink Technologies Ltd spiderlink at spiderlink.co.tz
Sat Apr 11 17:19:29 UTC 2015

Best Hosting Packages in Tanzania  [See the online version](http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/9k12555i3f.html)

Web Hosting
SpiderLink Technologies offers 99.99% uptime hosting services, our hosting is guaranteed of giving service 24/7 uptime and full support incase of any issues. Our hosting is supporting different platforms of operating systems, depending on user requirements either to host on windows or linux, and more than 120* One click installations scripts including WordPress, Jommla, Drupal, Ruby on Rail and the like. Just a click on your logged in C-Panel home page and ready to go

Place your order here at jabeonline.com

Bronze Package

Great for small websites
Web Space: 500MbBandwidth: 3,000MbDatabases: 1Mailboxes: 10FTP Accounts: 51-Click Software Installations
Only $ 25 per year
[Order Package Now](http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/128495p55i3d.html)
This email was sent to freebsd-questions at freebsd.org From SpiderLink Technologies Limited