NTP peering broken since recent security update?

Arthur Chance freebsd at qeng-ho.org
Thu Apr 9 16:04:05 UTC 2015

I have three NTP servers on my internal networks. Each of them uses
various external machines as servers but they also peer with the other
two internal ones to give some resilience in case the outside world goes
away. Since the update and restart associated with FreeBSD-SA-15:07.ntp
the ntpd processes appear to be unable to see peers (reach = 0) although
they're locking onto the servers quite happily.

Anyone else seeing this?

--
Those who do not learn from computing history are doomed to
GOTO 1