Terminal Server Software Question

Dave Babb dcbdbis at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 22:49:54 UTC 2014

My new project will be firt in all FreeBSD. Prior I have deployed Linux
server/client solutions. I've been on FreeBSD 6-7 months and am very
comfortable with it.

However, in ports, I do not see the no machine server, nor the x2go
server. I see the clients, but not the servers.

What are folks using when they need the functional equivalent of a
Windows Terminal Server, if not nx or x2go?

My new project needs to be a graphical server. The new model will be a
bunch of thin clinets attached to one server. (6 users top, it's small)

Suggestions please (other than VNC)?

Thanks!

Sincerely and respectfully,

Dave