building an educational resource list

Jon Radel jon at radel.com
Mon Oct 20 14:53:35 UTC 2014

On 10/20/14, 10:15 AM, Kelly Campbell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am only trying to ask for your help, but if you don't want to give it, I'd appreciate it if you respond to me in a nice, well-mannered approach.

asking questions about the FreeBSD operating system.  This despite the
fact that it is given as a contact point that make it sound almost as if
it is a webmaster address.   However, even if it were the webmaster
address, it's unclear as to what sort of response you should expect to
get when proposing somebody add your list of links to a list of links on
a Japanese site that has nothing to do with FreeBSD.  You'd probably get
replies of higher quality if you paid more attention to where you were
sending what.

If you have questions about FreeBSD or the freebsd.org site, this is a
good place for them.   Anything else, you're not going to get much traction.

--Jon Radel
jon at radel.com