Question IMPORTANT

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Sat Oct 18 00:32:38 UTC 2014

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 00:51:14 +0200, Damian Kowalczuk wrote:
>    Hello,
>
>    I am interested in buying the domain (put.com) owned to the company
>    Putnam Internet Services, which also owns FreeBSD.

This is incorrect. They do not own FreeBSD. However,
according to their web site, they do _use_ it. How
did you get the impression that they own it?

>    I will be grateful if I received contact information (e-mail) to the
>    person with whom I could talk about the sale of that domain.

You should contact the responsible person that you
can easily find by reading "whois put.com". You can
also find contact information directly on their
home page.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany