Another case of the vanishing disk

cruxpot cruxpot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:47:44 UTC 2014

According to my logs the first occurrence was on July 3rd of last year but
that is also as far back as my logs go. I have four logged incidents since
that time with the most recent on March 13th, which caused my zfs pool to
become corrupt thus bringing it to my attention. I remember this server
locking up before that, but I didn't do much investigation and just cold
cycled it. I did not really look into it until December which is also when
I replaced the PSU and it did not solve the problem. It is possible it has
been doing this since the beginning but I am uncertain.