The blog " BSD , the truth " is operated by a well known troll second linux user german.

Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos jorgeassembler1 at outlook.com
Fri Mar 14 14:55:03 UTC 2014

The user ".not" the  forum ubuntu german (http://www.ubuntu-forum.de/artikel/63328/sagen-sie-mir-referenzen-von-blogs-foren-und-websites-deutschen-anti-bsd-ich-meine-die-gegen-das-sind-bsd-bitte.html) me says  :

"The blog " BSD , the truth " is operated by a well known troll . All BSD users ignore . All smart Linux users also ignore ".

It is true that every intelligent BSD users ignore you?

The user " floggy " gave me a German website of a Linux advocate who believes who  the blog " BSD , the truth" is troll.

Example :

" Replying to Critics at FreeBSD Forums

"Stolen que GPL code are incorporated into BSD projects are never published to Ensure That the perpetrators are never caught . "

By the same logic , you are in fact hiding $ 40,000 worth of my properties in your house , and this is even though the police have found nothing after several search warrants .

"Welcome to the 21st century where manuals are obsolete . Now upgrade your systems . "

Notice that this is the same person who writes about such thing to the " - f " option . . Manuals are indeed obsolete ". reference: http://www.tmrepository.com/fudtracker/linux-advocacy-a-lession-in-os-revisionist-history/

Do you agree with the attacks of " TM Repository " against the blog " BSD , the truth" ?