TL-WN722N support on FreeBSD.

Don O'Hara don.ohara at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:25:29 UTC 2014

Hi Polytropon -

Thanks for your response. As usual, your responses are well-written, very
thorough, articulate, and unemotional (in a good sense). Too often
on email lists I see one-liner complaints/problems/rants, where opinions
are not backed up with reasons; issues not researched well; etc, etc;
followed by another one-line opinion, ad nauseam.

I too am slowly moving to FreeBSD, and just last week was trying to get my Lenovo laptop
working. Had to put that project aside since day job intervened. You mentioned
you had success with wireless on Lenovo; I might have to ask for some help.

Your responses keep the “spirit of FreeBSD” (at least
how I see it, in my short exposure to it), alive and well. Also, responses like
yours add the to the set of “useful information” entries on the email archives; it helps
keep the signal-to-noise ratio higher (seems to be a losing battle, some days).

PS Your signature line always reminds me that perhaps it’s
time to re-read the Odyssey “…os mala polla”….

Don
Harrisburg, PA